Saturday, September 3, 2011

Driod X Mutiny

I have had my cell phone for nine months now, and I love it! I really enjoy the way it auto corrects and trys to guess the next word I will use while I text or type in general.  I noticed it actually figured out a pattern regarding what I typically type, and now suggests those words.  Wow!  However, lately it hasnt been quite as 'on point' as usual.  I was typing "Hello, my name is Kim..." & when it came time to type my name my super smart phone suggested I insert GUYBLOW - Umm, whaaat? Then a day or two later I was typing the word 'cute' and my awesome phone suggested ACHOO.  Im starting to wonder if my phone has declared war on its Mommy, or maybe, just maybe, Verizon uses the term 'Smart' phone - a bit loosely.

1 comment:

  1. I recently abandoned my dumbass phone for the iPhone 4. I have not regretted a moment of kissing the Droid goodbye. The corrective typing thing can be a load of laughs....just be sure that the recipient has a sense of humor...just saying.

    ReplyDelete