Monday, September 19, 2011

Insidious Ridiculousness

One cool summer night Josie, Bernie, and I popped in a scary movie.  This movie was actually pretty good, it had been quite some time since a movie had me so on edge.  Bernie was washing a load of laundry, we heard the buzzer, we were all terrifed, so that meant we all were going with her to the basement.  On the way down Bernie grabbed a hammer looked at us and said, 'just in case' - I laughed,

Josie:  You cant kill a ghost with a hammer
Bernie: Well I'm going to try
Josie:  No, you have to use rock salt
Kimolie:  I think we need a Proton Pack
Josie:  No, rock salt will kill a ghost. I watch Super Natural - I know this stuff.

Enlightened we all proceeded back upstairs to finish up our movie,  Since it was such a nice cool night we eagerly turned off the air conditioning and opened all the windows.  At one point I wanted to get up and grab something from the kitchen, while on my way the movie started to get scarier so I stopped to watch, in this part of the movie the main character was by a window, it just happend, so was I.  As I stood complely engulfed by the movie, a breeze came through our window moving the curtain out just enough to touch my arm.  I screamed and covered my face.  Of course this scared the heck out of my poor Josie and Bernie, their shock quickly turned into laughter as they paused the movie to take time to point out the fact that I would rather scream and cover my face instead of run.

Why are fight or flight the only two options? 
It should be fight, flight, or stand there and pee on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment