Saturday, September 24, 2011

Caffeinated Conditioner

I absolutely love scaring people, especially my family members.  One day I noticed my Mom finishing her morning cup of coffee, I know she always asks someone take her cup to the kitchen.  My nephew (7 years old) and I were the only ones around her at that moment. I saw the opportunity to scare him and could not pass it up.  I casually walked into the kitchen then crouched down in front of the sink right by the kitchen doorway.  It took a moment but sure enough, my Mom asked my nephew to please take her cup into the kitchen.  There I was crouched down, quivering trying to contain laughter, this is going to be SO GOOD! Here he comes, not a care in the world, being a good little boy, and I jump out - RAAAAH! He almost jumped through the roof and somehow managed to dump the remaining contents of the coffee cup right over his head!  After seeing that I almost had to run to the bathroom to avoid peeing my pants.  My nephew stood there 1/2 crying 1/2 laughing, my Moms giggling made her compassion for my coffee drenched nephew less than believable.  For the record I did clean up the mess for him and help him into the shower.  I am so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment