Monday, September 19, 2011

Pee Dance Evolution

I love our house, it has 3 functioning bathrooms, of course all four of us feel the need to only use 1 bathroom.  When I get home from work of course I had to 'go' however Bernie beat me to it.  Going downstairs was just too easy. I would much rather torture my bladder and wait.  Very quickly after making this decision I started feeling a little anxious,  the Pee Dance usually buys me a few more minutes.  My dance started with a easy little tap, then moving from foot to foot, next I found myself doing the electric slide, however that quickly turned into Riverdance, by the time Bernie finally emerged from the Precious Porcelain Pot I was an impressive impression of Jennifer Beals from Flashdance - Maaaniac Maaaaaaniac

1 comment:

  1. Lmao!
    Almost fell outta my chair at work was laughing so hard!
    Meli :D

    ReplyDelete