Monday, September 26, 2011

Bernie's Narration

One night Bernie and I were in the mood for a scary movie.  Browsing through our Netflix instant view options we decided to watch an old 80's scary movie.  We finally picked a movie, I think the out dated graphics, lots of bad acting, and even worse wardrobe choices made our selection more comical than scary.  We enjoyed pointing out the numerous editing faux pas and shadows of the camera, at one point we found ourselves watching the female lead in the typical running through the woods screaming for help scene - you guessed it - she falls, slowly gets back up and runs right into the arms of the 'bad guy' he was a very inbred and low budget version of Jason Voorhees.  He picked her up and held her against a tree, to my delight Bernie decided to narrate

Bernie: Please don't kill me, please don't kill me

the villain rips her shirt (of course) and begins undoing his pants

Bernie: OH NO! KILL ME KILL ME!!!  

I laughed so hard I the rest of the movie was a blur.

Us?   Desensitized?   That's a bunch of Poppycock!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. I can c u guys watching the movie too! I wish I could of been there to experience it too.

    ReplyDelete