Saturday, September 24, 2011

Playtime with Coconut

My BFF Lani is very smart, witty, funny, and very very sarcastic.  Her 3 amazingly beautiful kids all share her awesome personality.  One day Lani told her 6 year old son (I call him my Coconut) to go outside and play.  He said he wanted to stay inside and play the Wii.  Lani refused and said 'No, you go outside and get some fresh air, get some exercise, play and have fun.  When we were kids all we wanted to do was go outside and play with our friends, so go play and have fun.'  He sighed and went outside, very shortly afterwards he came back in and said, 'Mom, umm, someone just tried to kidnap me, yeah so umm, can I just play my video games?' I couldn't help it, I started laughing, I had to high five the kid and give him a 9 for creativity but a 3 on performance. 

1 comment: