Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crambone

I noticed I missed a call from my middle brother.  At the time he had an expectant wife ready to deliver at any moment.  I called him back twice and he didn't pick up either time.  As a result my excitement was growing with every passing minute.  After what seemed like an eternity, he called again.  I quickly answered the phone and said, 'Hey hey, what exciting news do you have for me!?!'  He then proceeded to tell me which old family favorite episode of Tom and Jerry he and my niece saw earlier that day.

3 comments:

  1. This shit is fucking stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear anonymous-
    Why so negative & mean. Apparently it's good enough for you to 'waste' your time-you need an outlet for all this negativity.

    As for you Kimolie-keep it coming! The rest of us happy people love it :)

    ReplyDelete