Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mind Blowing Souvenir

I will go ahead and admit that I am a bit naive when it comes to certain things.  It is normal for people to ask you to bring them back little things when you go on trips. Once on a trip, someone asked me to bring them back a 'one-hitter' I had no idea what this was, but how hard could it really be?  While on said trip I asked a friend of mine to run with me to Wal-Mart, he was nice enough to oblige.  Since I didnt know exactly what I was looking for I decided I better go straight to customer service to prevent us from having to walk all around the store somewhat blindly.  While waiting in line my friend asked me why we were in line, I told him I need something and I dont know where it's located.  He said, "I know this store, what do you need?"  I said, "I need something called a 'one-hitter'" His eyes almost popped out of his head and he asked me to repeat what I said, I did and he pulled me to the side and proceeded to laugh his head off. Between tears, he asked me if I knew what that was.  I said "No" (with growning frustration), my ultra supportive amigo (while laughing hysterically) advised we leave. 

1 comment:

  1. Raising my hand...Did you ever find your one hitter?? This is a great story and I can see you standing in line at WalMart customer service to ask. Here's a hint, the store that has everything, this is the one thing they don't have.

    ReplyDelete