Saturday, August 27, 2011

Toyota Camry Idol

Looking through my older CDs I found some old classics and eagerly decided to listen to them again.  Somehow during a drive home from work one night my phone called the last place I called.  While driving along singing my little heart out, I thought I heard something but disregarded it because my solo was coming.  Afterwards, I looked at my phone, saw it was on an actual call, surprised I said, 'Hello?'  A man laughed & said 'Hello?' I then quickly apologized and hung up.  Reviewing the call details I learned Walgreens Pharmacy was lucky enough to listen to me sing 'Baby Got Back' (on repeat) for 6 minutes and 49 seconds.

5 comments:

  1. I would soooooo vote for u! Go BFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!...Walgreens should get a customer service award for that one, on hold for 6 minutes and 49 seconds. Of course it was really all about the entertainment value he was grooving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I know and love all your blog stories! Dick

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know he put you on speaker, right? I'm sure they were all counting their pills and bobbing their heads while filling someones prescription laxatives.. Good one, love it <3

    ReplyDelete