Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To have and to fold

My awesomely clever middle brother pulled me to the side to help him play a joke on his beautiful wife.  Out of her view I quietly walked over to and stood infront of the basement door while she sat innocently on the couch watching TV, my brother making it quite obvious he was going to do his laundry walked past his loving spouse with the basket of clothes.  He handed me the basket and very quietly made his way down the basement stairs.  He gave me thumbs up, I then rolled the basket loudly down the stairs - he yelled then quickly layed down at the bottom of the stairs.  I hurried into the bathroom conviently located right by the basement door & tried to contain my laughter.  My poor unsuspecting Sister-in-law screamed and ran to her husband's aid.  I silently emerged from the bathroom and looked down the steps to see her shaking him trying to get him to regain consciousness.  My brother, losing control, began laughing hysterically as did I. Sister-in-law looked confused for a moment, looked at each of us then proceeded to try to beat the heck out of him with the scattered clothes.  Love is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment