Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pharmacon potty mouth

I went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions.  Already standing at the counter was a Hispanic man visiting his technician buddy.  A different tech came to assist me.  The man standing at the counter was going on and on (loudly) about how horrible his wife is and how he is very tired of her attitude.  A third tech walked up to listen in on his marital woes.  At this point I am in the final stage of my prescription purchase, tech number three asked the sullen spouse 'Wait, what is your wife's name?' In pessimistic pronto he chuckled and said, 'B!*@#'  My tech looked at me, appearing flabbergasted and a bit uneasy.  To put her at ease, I smiled and leaned in and said, 'I bet it sounds much prettier in Spanish.'

No comments:

Post a Comment