Thursday, October 27, 2011

Slippery shenanigans

Two of my nephews and I went to visit one of my best friends Lani.  It was a very nice day so we three, Lani, her two sons, and exceedingly beautiful and young daughter all played happily in her backyard.  Lani's daughter stated she had to use the restroom and went into the house.  Lani and I quickly realized she was taking too long to return.  Lani and I went into the house to check on the young beauty.  We had no idea that her daughter found the spray can of Pledge wood cleaner and polish and proceeded to run all around the house holding the can straight up in the air while pressing the spray trigger.  Lani's house has all hard wood floors. Lani and I came in through the patio door, walked safely through the kitchen, and as soon as we each stepped foot into the hall we both immediately fell to the floor.  Surprised and puzzled we looked at each other, then came her little beauty running and giggling with the can.  As soon as she saw us she stopped, dropped the can, and ran back outside.  Lani and I laughed hysterically as we spent more time than I would like to admit slipping, sliding, and falling over and over again.  We finally made it back to our feet and thought this was the perfect time to call the kids inside for a snack and watch them all try to make it down the hallway to the bathroom to wash their hands. 

1 comment: