Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Runaway toilet paper

When going up the stairs in our home, you climb the first section of steps, come to a little landing turn right take a few steps, and go up about 4 more steps.  Once at the top of the stairs there is a bedroom to your left, take about 10 more steps turning to see a bathroom and another bedroom. I was home alone one day and thought, 'I am the only one here, so I can leave the bathroom door open.'  In my opinion the toilet paper was on the roll the wrong way - REMEMBER: You always pull the paper from the front and never from the back AND you always wipe from front to back and NEVER the opposite. - I clumsily removed the paper from the holder, it slipped out of my hand, down to the floor, and rolled out of the bathroom, down the hall and right down the stairs. I sat there baffled, all I could do was pull the runaway paper towards me, inch by inch, very gently, until I finally had enough to complete my, umm, 'mission' while washing my hands Josie came home and up the first set of steps onto the landing, she looked at the paper trail, then up at me and said, 'I don't even want to know what you were doing.'

1 comment: