Sunday, March 11, 2012

Offspring ordure

One day I went to visit my buddy CK.  He was telling me how his toddler son was adjusting to being potty trained. Just then his strikingly handsome son happily walked into the room beaming with pride & said, "Daddy I pooped." CK:  "You did? Wow good job buddy! Did you poop in the big boy potty?"
Son: "No"
CK:  "No? Where did you poop?"
Son:  "I pooped in the closet."
CK:   "In the closet!?!"
Son:  "Yes, in Mommy's closet."
I watched CK's eyes grow very big as he stared down at his son.  I said "Good luck with that!"  CK looked at me and said, "Yeah, this should be good."  As they walked away to investigate, I heard CK say "Did you at least poop on some of her shoes so we can get rid of them?  All I could do was sit there and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment