Sunday, March 18, 2012

Screaming sucker punch

One night I spent the night at a friends house for the first time.  Our personalities are pretty similiar and she enjoys a nice prank just as much as I do.  It got pretty late and we were ready for bed, I was going to sleep in the family room.  She said "Good night" and went to her bedroom.  I thought it would be a good idea to make sure the front door was locked and turn off all the lights in her apartment.  After the lights were out the apartment was completly dark, there wasnt even the smallest bit of light for me to use to assure I didnt trip over any furniture.  As usual my cell phone was in my pocket, I used the light from my phone to safely get to the bathroom. By now my friend had snuck out of her bedroom knowing I would go to the bathroom before going to bed and very quietly waited for me to walk by.  Right as I walked up to the bathroom she jumped out screaming 'RAAAH!'  In return I screamed and without thinking accidentally punched her right in the mouth with the hand holding my phone.  For a brief moment we both stood there surprised looking at each other.  We then erupted with laughter, she stood there with her hand over her mouth and said, 'I cant believe you hit me!'  I was doubled over laughing, trying to both apolozie and control my bladder. 

1 comment:

  1. That is hysterical. I was laughing so hard when i read this. Your great

    ReplyDelete