Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Senior citizen gone wild

I won an all expenses paid trip to visit Sea World in San Antonio, TX and took one of my best friends Lexi with me.  We loved it!  Amongst other things our hotel provided complimentary shuttle transportation anywhere within a 5 mile radius.  After one of our outings we were dropped off at Walmart.  As I went down the steps exiting the shuttle, I did not realize my T-Shirt became hooked on one of the rails.  Every step I took down the steps, up went my shirt.  I made it down 3 steps before I realized what was happening.  There was a cute little old lady waiting to get on the shuttle to go back to the hotel and witnessed the whole thing.  As I quickly pulled my shirt down, I could feel my face heating up with embarrassment.  The amused elderly woman giggled & said, "My turn!"  I smiled back at her and said, "You know you owe me a dollar right?"  She began laughing and said, "I'll leave it for you at the front desk."  I love a good sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment