Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Paradise Perception

Last year my BFF Lexi and I went to Hawaii for 10 days.  We were super excited, as this was our first time ever going to Hawaii.  I was pleasently surprised over and over again.  While on the beautiful island paradise I made many observations and mental notes.  I did also notice that there were a very very large amount of Japanese people everywhere.  I had never in my life seen so many Japanese people at one given time.  I leaned over to Lexi and whispered (unfortunately a little louder than I meant to) 'There sure are a lot of Japanese people here, are they filming The Grude 3 or something?'  She giggled a little before she caught herself, pursed her lips together, and gave my arm a pinch.

1 comment:

  1. Jajajaja
    OMG! I love u. I literally forgot about that! So happy to have experienced it with u. We shall have many many more journeys!

    ReplyDelete