Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dad's teaching tactics

When it was time for me to learn to ride a bike my Dad, who just happens to be the all time greatest Dad in the whole world, took me out to teach me.  After a few tries I had it the basic hang of it.  I would ride down the street in pure confidence and bliss while my Dad ran along beside me holding the back of my seat.  He would let go of the seat and I continued riding along, but as soon as I noticed he wasnt holding on any longer BOOM!  We went over this again and again, over and over.  I knew he was getting frustrated but I held my ground as well.  We continued this viscous cycle a few more times, until my dad said 'Wait here, I will be right back.'  He then went into the house, minutes later I saw him come out of the house with the belt in his hand.  I jumped on my bike and took off riding down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment