Sunday, December 18, 2011

Latrine laviere

My friend Stacey always has a smile on her pretty face, and something witty yet sarcastic to say, she is truly amazing.  One weekend she invited me to join her and her two beautiful daughters on their out of town girls weekend fun trip.  Full of shopping complete with a stay at a nice hotel that had a pool and game room.  We checked in, put our bags in our room, then headed back out to go to dinner at Hard Rock Cafe.  We stopped to look around the nicely decorated and rather large lobby.  We saw bathrooms in the back corner and thought it would be a good idea to stop there before our journey began.  I was the last one out and remembered there were not that many people in the lobby.  In an effort to make Stacey laugh I grabbed one of the thin toilet seat liners from the box and gently placed it around my neck with the little flap facing forward.  I emerged from the bathroom, they were waiting for me right outside the door, I said, 'Wow this hotel is really nice they even give us these super cool necklaces just for using the bathroom!'  Stacey and her daughters immediately break into laughter.  A man comes round the corner to use the men's room, this surprises all of us, I reach up to rip off the flimsy liner.  All of the sudden this once flimsy liner now seems to be made of industrial no rip paper because I could not get it off.  Embarrassed getting close to panic I reach up with my other hand an start clawing and pulling at the paper, at this point the paper is ripping in sections and clinging to me for dear life.  Stacey and daughters are laughing hysterically, the man looked at me in disbelief, started laughing, and walked into the men's room.  It wasn't until after my face was hot and red from embarrassment, was I able to get out of my self made noose.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure the security camera caught this all & that gentleman was not the only one who laughed hysterically

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I so wish I could of been there. So is this a new trend to expect lol. If it is....I would like to see some samples please. ;-D

    ReplyDelete