Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekend wig warrior

At one of my previous workplaces one of my coworkers was a fun little cute elderly woman.  She constantly wore an array of various wigs.  I remember she was always looking forward to the weekend, but she would never tell us what she did with her weekends.  I used to joke with her calling her party animal, and telling her she was going to get arrested for selling wigs out of the trunk of her car.  I also enjoyed asking her if her weekend wigs drove her home on the nights she had a little too much to drink, she would just laugh and laugh.  One Friday she came rushing into work running a little late.  I took one look at her and began laughing hysterically because her wig was cocked to the side.  I nicely pointed it out, she giggled and straightened it out.  I begged her to to leave it the way it was and told her that her secret was finally out - I said I was 100% certain she was a 'Wig wearing gang bangin Granny!' I spent a nice portion of our morning showing her how to make the letter 'W' with her hand.  After much persuasion, I was able to get her to hold her W-shaped hand and in the air, and in her sweet little voice declare 'Wigs fool!'

1 comment: