Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scared straight (into the wall)

Late one night while laying in my bed I was thinking about the movie Paranormal Activity and how it would be if we had similar haunting occurring in our home.  My imagination is pretty vivid so it wasn't long before I realized I was kind of scared.  I decided to go downstairs and ask Bernie if she wanted to watch a scary movie.  Bernie just finished folding her laundry & ready to take it upstairs heard me coming.  Instead of coming around the corner, Bernie stood just a few steps inside the family room and waited for me to enter. I came down the stairs and around the corner to see Bernie standing there kind of slumped - now remember, it is pretty late at night and we are both in our pajamas, with our hair disheveled, and pretty tired.  I walk around the corner to see Bernie standing there and she looked very similar to the scary girl in the movie.  I screamed and turned to run, unfortunately I turned the wrong way and ran right into the wall.  Bernie is now laughing so hard she is in tears, she said, 'I heard you coming so I stood here so I wouldn't scare you.'  I said, 'Well you are doing a crappy job NOT scaring me!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment